Wednesday, September 06, 2006
I always hear people annoyingly say "Siak ah!"
Little did I know; that the true meaning of siak (oh THANKS mum! I really needed THAT. ignore what I just said) is caretaker of a mosque. Geez. I found it out while tutoring a girl Malay. Haha. How ironic.
Well what an incident, huh?
Well; sorry to say but I can just as selfish as you are, or how you pretend to be. We both know that selfishness like this is not love. You contradict yourself; beat around the bush; make up stories and are being a complete jerk. Oh, surprise. I know what your reply shall be. "If i susahkan hidup u, jangan campur ngan me la! senang!"
Well, it seems to me that you don't want and jolly well don't need a girlfriend. So why am I here?
A girlfriend is what I am and loving you is what I do.
But loving me is not what you want to do anymore.
Don't say it unless you do it, show it and mean it, smallfry.
X O X O; 2:42 am